/* Amor vincit omnia: So many posts a day... I need to get a life... */

Sunday, January 02, 2005

So many posts a day... I need to get a life...

Yeap. Third post today. Too damn bored I guess. Okay 2005 resolutions. Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever made resolutions. Alright here goes.

1) Get a life! Yeap... and stop being online all the time. Aint really been having much of a life since I got to the states.

2) Know more non-yellow people! Yeah.. since I'm in Alabama, figured I really should get to know more people who are not of Asian decent. It would really be quite sad to keep to hanging around asians all the time I guess.

3) Stop fretting over things I have no control over. Yeah... that's been keeping me bipolar since 2003. Finally got out of the habit. Feels much betta!

4) Lose 15 pounds! Yeah... standard resolution. I know... I know.

5) Start saving! Hmmm yeah... start saving. The impossible resolution.

6) Stop getting too caught up with life. Yeap yeap dun wanna go mia on my friends again... heh...

Anyway, here's one for the pet lovers. Anyway, enough of this crap. Go back to what you were doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home