/* Amor vincit omnia: On the third day of the new year... */

Monday, January 03, 2005

On the third day of the new year...

Just 3 days into the new year and its looking as fucked up as the last one. First of all, some morons had the crazy idea of collecting rent on the 1st of EVERY month. Why do they collect rent on the 1st when people get their pay on the 10th? So that "Pay advance" firms can exist I tell ya. In Singapore they're called loan sharks, spot tatoos and have like 3 billion ah beng ka giars. Over here you get fat pieces of trash sitting in leather seats in white singlets. Well on second thought I wouldn't mind some idiots getting ripped off every month to keep their fat asses off the streets.
So here I am, on the 3rd day of the new year, driving back to Auburn CITY. I have no freaking idea why in God's name they name this place Auburn CITY. Fuck. I've seen villages that are bigger than this. I bet my parking lot has its own zip code. Why am I bitching about the size of the city? Cuz I'm fucking sitting on my ass in my apartment writing this piece of crap that you're reading right now. There's no fucking thing to do here. Got back to Auburn thinking that maybe I could hang out with the twins abit cuz I missed them and all but they've got a visitor over or whatever. So that leaves me with a grand total of ZERO people to hang out with in Auburn. And it's not like you could just go to the mall and waste a day there or go to an art gallery or something here. Picture Tampines. Ok. That's the size of Auburn. My campus is the size of TP. And NO. There is no 5 storeyed shopping mall here.
As I was saying, I was driving back to Auburn, and like half way on the way back, while I was following a white SUV going 90 miles per hour, this red truck driven by this white trash piece of shit in front of the SUV DROPS HIS LADDER! Yeap. The steel 5 foot ladder drops onto the freeway. And you know what? The fuck steps on the breaks to retrieve the ladder. I hope he got run over when he went to retrieve it. Almost made me crash into the white SUV. Maybe I'll get Mark the GOD to hex him or something... Give him a small weiner maybe... Fucking pissed. How the fuck does a ladder drop off a truck on the freeway? Maybe the driver was blonde.
Gar! I think I'm gonna go sleep a while. Nothing much to do but hibernate anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home