/* Amor vincit omnia: Some other personal thoughts. */

Friday, September 16, 2005

Some other personal thoughts.

I guess some people will call me nice. I think that's just because I don't vocalize my nasty thoughts. But, that's being nice too isn't it? Now I have to thank my mother for bringing me up this way. Being the eldest child, I inherited her youthful hopeful ideals of fairness, honesty and civility before experience made her impart more "useful" attributes to her children. Now, if only I was less messy, more hardworking and had better control over my finances, I would be an outstanding person. I guess different people are meant to lead different lives.

My brother would be an outstanding person if he had a better temper and was less argumentative. I was really quiet as a boy, and I had a fiery temper a few years back. I wonder how he's going to turn out. He's really smart and is very money minded. He's an entrepreneur. I don't think there's a chance for him not to be rich in the future if he doesn't go astray.

My sister's very good disciplined. She's stubborn and a hypochrondriac, but she'll go really well in the future I guess. She's structured and ordered. Her thoughts come out of an orderly thought process.

Now now, my thought processes are crazy. I guess I'm better at parallel thoughts than sequential ones. My ideas come in bursts of inspiration. When I get into the mood, thoughts seem to flow from places that I don't know off. I come up with stuff that I didn't think I could come up with. All this, however is useless. I'm not an artist. I'm not an artiste. I wonder how I would fare in the future. All I know is that my brain functions on a drug, and that drug is motivation. When I am sufficiently motivated, I can do anything. Brittany once asked me what a drug is. I told her that I consider anything that alters your mental state a drug. Motivation is my drug, and amor its source.

For me,
Amor vincit omnia.

Love conquers all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home