/* Amor vincit omnia: The song on the blog is dedicated to friends and family back in Singapore!!! */

Saturday, December 03, 2005

The song on the blog is dedicated to friends and family back in Singapore!!!

I'm gonna be back in Singapore in 12 days!!! Never thought I'll be so happy to spend Christmas in a tropical paradise. Below are the people that I DIE DIE HAVE TO SEE during my visit. If your name's not on the list, that just means that I dun wanna impose myself on you, but I still wanna see you nevertheless if you have the time. They are not in order!!!

Gugu (hur hur it looks funny) and Guzhang
Yanyan and Dada
My grannies
Xiulin
Ying
Mark
Wilson
CJ
Jimm
Kiat
Neng Ginn
Alex
Xuyuan
Brendan
Michelle
Sherrie
Haze
Huixian
Jerome
Ken
Karen
Cherylyn
Rui
Peiwen
Peishan
Serena
Jimmie



If your name is on the list and you manage to avoid me during my visit, then I darn you to Heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home