/* Amor vincit omnia: 2004 Recap! */

Monday, January 03, 2005

2004 Recap!

Eh... keeping in line with the recently established trend of having 3 posts a day, I shall recap my 2004. Feeling down and depressed about your past year? Don't worry. Read on and you will realize that your year really wasn't that bad after all.

Summary: PDFU.
Pretty Damn Fucked Up.
Fuck-up 1) This winter, I put on 7kg.
Fuck-up 2) My nice hair is gone. The saloons here cost a bomb.
Fuck-up 3) I did NOT get the car I want.
Fuck-up 4) I got a cut in allowances.
Fuck-up 5) I still do not have a part-time job.
Fuck-up 6) I miss everyone in Singapore cuz I came to Auburn, esp Mark, Wilson, Ying, Xiu0.
Fuck-up 7) I kept the right ones out and let the wrong ones in. (Hmmm... sounds familiar eh? Think Aerosmith and 'Crazy.')
Fuck-up 8) I have not clubbed since I left Singapore.
Fuck-up 9) I suffered a downgrade in cellphone technology from a 7250 to a dunno-wut-model black white liquid crystal phone.
Fuck-up 10 -the mother of all Fuck-ups-) I HAVE NO LIFE! Why else do you think I have the time to put up so many freaking posts and pictures??

See! Told you your 2004 aint so bad. Don't you feel much better? Okay now get back to whatever you were doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home