/* Amor vincit omnia: I give others the feeling that I am very uptight. */

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I give others the feeling that I am very uptight.

I give others the feeling that I am very uptight. Ahha me being uptight... for those who know me better, it can't get any further from the truth now can it? Oh well, I guess perhaps over the years, I've been accumulating much emotional baggage. I'm always over-analysing everything and everyone. Don't know when I started doing that, I think it's part of my personality, but I think it's time I started just taking everything at face value, especially when it comes to my personal life. It's bad when we don't think enough, but I starting to get the impression that it's also bad when we think too much. Time to sit back, smoke a joint and relax. Xiu0 suggested that I take a shot of vodka every morning. I think I might just do that. A shot of vodka sure would loosen me up a wee bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home