/* Amor vincit omnia: Revelations from SNs */

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Revelations from SNs

This morning, I realize that perhaps I am the only one holding on to the past. Gotta thank Pet for that. Her msn sn asked "Why do people die?" I answered "Cuz if they didn't you wouldn't be here." Frankly, all this while, I've been hanging on the slim hope that someday, somehow, things will be right again. I'm kinda sick of this whole ex topic. Time to drop it for the final time. Cherylyn's msn sn asks "Why would you need a second chance if you chose to give up the first time?" How true. What was I thinking, living in my own fantasy world? Michelle was like the spot on Lady Macbeth's hand. I'm glad that I've washed out that damn spot. The reason why the new is missing is because its spot is filled with deadwood. Time to dig out that stump and plant a new seed. This is the last you'll hear of this. I'm sure you're sick of reading about this shit. Well, I'm sick of writing about this shit too. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home