/* Amor vincit omnia: The Eclipse is a monetary black hole!!! */

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Eclipse is a monetary black hole!!!

I've been eating instant noodles almost everyday and dumping insane amounts of money in my car. What kind of life is this? I must admit it does feel pretty good. Ahaha it kinda feels like being in love, when all that matters is your other half.

Here's the list of expenditure on my car so far:

Diagnosis: $80
Oxygen sensor replacement: $198
Clear Signal Lens: $24
Oz Front Speakers: $80
Red Interior Bulbs: $ 5
Miscellanous paint supplies: $19
Grand Total: $416
Damn... I din't know I spent 416 already in 1.5 months... mmm I think my dad paid for half the oxygen sensor replacement. Yeap you read it right. Miscellanous paint supplies. I'm going to paint my 16" rims while saving up for these:

Rag Top Replacement: $1500
Blitz Body Kit + Labor: $1800
Momo 18" Rims: $1200
Eagle F1 18" Tires: $1200
Red LED Underbody Kit + Labor: $300
Windows Tint: $140
Engine Rebuild: $1300
Manual Tranmission Swap: $500
Invader-Style Carbon Fibre Hood: $350
HKS BOV: $300
Ingen Cold Air Intake: $180
Custom Red Vinyls: $150

Grand Total : $8930

Damn it cost the same as my car itself lol. Maybe I'll just trade it in after I find a secure job and get a newer car to modify.

Anyway, here's next month's expenditure:

Lug Nuts Lock Removal: $25
Lug Nuts: $10-20
Engine Emissions Tuneup: $150
Grand Total: $185 - 205

As Scott (the guy who owns the workshop that I frequent, yeah FREQUENT,) says, this is an expensive hobby. Anyone feel like contributing to the project? I accept cash, check and money orders. I'll put a decal with your name on my car :D

Anywayz, how've you guys been? Aint heard from no one in a while...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not interested in contributing to the project... Just wanted to let you know that I quickly rec'd the Flowmasters for my '03 Altima. I am most satisfied with the product and your prompt service." Tom Watrous, IN Injen Cold Air Intake Systems With a reputation like Injen s, it s no wonder why their air intake systems and forced induction Injen Technology produces high quality short ram intakes and cold air intake systems for cars and trucks. Injen also produces a line of Stainless Exhaust systems. Good luck!!!

Friday, July 13, 2007 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home