/* Amor vincit omnia: Some things never change, some things do. */

Monday, December 26, 2005

Some things never change, some things do.

I've been back in Singapore for almost a week now.

I hate the way certain things and people have changed. Especially Xiu. For your own sake, stop drinking so much. Well, not like you'll listen to me anyway, been trying to tell you that for ages.

I love you, and it hurts me to see you hurt yourself.

Everybody else seems to be doing well, except for Wilson. Get well soon bro. Take care of that head of yours.

Everybody seems to be getting attached. Good job Vic. What have you been doing? Where are you going?

Happiness seems further away after this visit. The world has moved on, but I'm still stuck here, with nowhere to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home