/* Amor vincit omnia: Hey there I hope everything's all right. */

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hey there I hope everything's all right.

I'm feeling nostalgic. The song reminds me of Singapore. It's funny. I had not heard it for a couple of years until it cropped up my pandora.com playlist a few weeks ago. It reminds me of the time when my term in the army was just ending, and Michelle and I had just broken up. It's amazing how fast time flies. It still seems like yesterday when I was still in Singapore, just fresh out of the army. Things have turned out very differently from the way I had envisioned it. I've been in Auburn for two years now. I still cannot say I feel I belong here. I cannot find my direction in this place where everything is familiar and alien at the same time. I miss where I came from, but that place does not exist anymore.

I am lost. There is an intense feeling of disillusion and despair in me. I cannot look towards the future anymore because doing so had always resulted in disappointment.

While everything has moved on, I find myself stuck in a time 2 years ago.

Where are you at? I've been looking for you but you are nowhere to be found. Find me. Save me before I pass beyond event horizon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home