/* Amor vincit omnia: I'm really stressed out and stuff. */

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I'm really stressed out and stuff.

This week's been really terrible. I'm real stressed up and stuff so that won't be any of those nice links (or at least I think they're nice) until I get all the shit straightened up. It's kinda good though... I'm stressing out so much over my car that I dun really think about anything else at all. I really want to start putting mp3s on my school's server and change the playa to one that can play multiple songs but then again I've not the time to go and get the cd with the FTP software from the school library. Juliana, if you're reading this, you were supposed to pass yours to me. Anyway, chill, or watever until I get unstressed again alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home