/* Amor vincit omnia: Chewbacca (Chewlaca) State Park */

Friday, September 23, 2005

Chewbacca (Chewlaca) State Park

It rox. I had so much fun at Chewbacca State Park today with Brittany, Jennifer, Sam and Marie. I fell into the stream! Ahahaha first time for everything I guess. I'm just glad my phone got revived. Sam hit Jennifer with a rock! I was last on the trail, and saw a rock fly past and then looked up to see Jennifer start to cry. I thought the rock had hit her head or something... turns out it hit her on the finger. I guess she was just being a girl. (For the girls reading this, it means "girls have a low threshold of pain tolerance.") Well... it did have a red spot, which means internal bleeding, so I guess it might have been pretty painful. I take back that comment about her being a just a girl then. Brittany drives her 626 like a sports car. She likes to throw her passengers around! I'm not complaining... I was sitting two girls on the way back... haha dun really matter which way I fall. I think she's the only girl I know who runs down a rocky hillside in sandals. ¡Salud! :D Riding in her car made me realize that my eclipse has pretty little low-end torque. Or maybe that's just because she has a heavier foot than I do. Oh well, I guess that makes the ride smoother, but gives the passengers a misleading impression that it is slower than it really is.

I wanna go back there again, preferably with the same company. I had so much fun.

Oh, Marie's outfit today looks straight out of the 60s. Who's Marie? She's Brittany's friend who wants to spend a night in the Church because it's supposedly haunted. I think her name's Marie but I'm really not sure. She was really quiet... just a little more quiet than her friend. Come on, haunted church? I think I've gotta tell them my first hand horror stories from Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home