/* Amor vincit omnia: Time for a change */

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Time for a change

I realize that it's time for me to make some significant changes to my life. Yeah I'm in shape right now... round is a shape. Gotta cut all that junk food that I've been feeding myself for the past few months and get back in shape. Gotta get my act together for all my classes too. Don't wanna get my GPA below 3 cuz otherwise it'll take me longer to graduate. Things being the way they are, I don't really wanna spend an extra semester or two in school. I think I've been approaching everything wrong. My approach is wrong, my priorities are wrong, my technique is wrong. Everything is just plain wrong. Time for a major upheaval. I have to take my life apart, shake it around a bit then put it back together with the right pieces in the right places. Everything's all jumbled up like a grotesque chimera right now. Be prepared for a new Vic. I am Vic. There's nothing I can't do when I put my heart to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home