/* Amor vincit omnia: 09/24/05 */

Saturday, September 24, 2005

09/24/05

Stone Mountain rox! It's like the biggest piece of rock I've ever seen. Interestingly, there is shrimp in the tiny pools on the mountain. Apparently the cysts of these shrimp pass through the digestive tracks of birds and certain mammals undigested and spawn whenever there is sufficient water. The view from the top of the mountain is breath taking. I would definitely love to go back there again.

The Japanese fair at Stone Mountain Park's mediocre though. Everything's so bloody inflated and there wasn't much that was particularly interesting there. There wasn't even many cute girls there (if there were any at all.) The highlight of the fair was the "Candy sculpting show." It was funny and highly entertaining.

In other news, in the light of changing circumstances and because I cannot, will not, and hate to deal with baggage, I would like to retract certain statements made previously. I wish things were different, but they aren't.

I'm happy.

I think I got to know something that I wasn't supposed to know, saw something that I wasn't supposed to see, and did something that no one expected me to do.

Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home