/* Amor vincit omnia: I've never made New Year Resolutions but */

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've never made New Year Resolutions but

This year, I hope to:
  • Get more As and less Cs (hopefully nothing below a C)
  • Stop overspending
  • Get back to my old self (physically lol)
  • Stop passing up a good thing

And I hope people will

  • Give me a whole lot of money
  • Give me a bloody internship (preferably at Coca Cola NA in Atlanta)
  • Buy me a 645i
  • Fall head over heels for me (applies to hot chix only pls. Definitely no guys!!!)
  • Stop cutting in front of me then step of the brakes

I also hope that George Bush will

  • Learn to speak proper English
  • Realize that Iran is not a province of Afghanistan
  • Realize that overwhelming amounts of sand do not constitute a weapon of mass destruction
  • Raise taxes of the rich and lower that of the poor (not the other way around DUH!)
  • Stop putting inept friends in positions of power
  • Step down(?)

Lastly, I hope that the Democrats will

  • Pay me for stating the above few points about George Bush

Anyone wishing to discuss payment can leave a comment. Thanks in advance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm...i totally have to agree with your new years resolution...
-qilmiun

Saturday, January 07, 2006 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home