/* Amor vincit omnia: Currently Playing: Rise Again - DJ Sammy feat Luna */

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Currently Playing: Rise Again - DJ Sammy feat Luna

Rise again reminds me to Xiulin. Reminds me of Singapore. She introduced me to DJ Sammy's songs in what seems like a lifetime ago, in a place that seems like a planet away. (It actually might be on the other side of the planet from where I am right now.) It brings back memories, all of them good, from a time when I was surrounded by familiar places and familiar faces. Times have changed and here I am, on the other side of the world, surrounded by places and faces as foreign to me as I am to them. My family is returning to the land of my birth. Very soon, I will be alone (with my sister) again in a land that I used to hear about. I am living the life that I had once just dreamed of. I can find familiar faces in the crowd now; I can see familiar landmarks now. I think I will survive here.

Seasons come and go. I will rise again.
Though it seems so hard, you will see me again.
Seasons come and go. I will rise again.
Deep inside I know I will be back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home