/* Amor vincit omnia: I can't wait till SUNDAY!!! */

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I can't wait till SUNDAY!!!

My car's performing too well for it's own good. After hacking the air can, the intake increased the boost to the level where the stock blow off valve could not keep up and started leaking. So I got a HKS SSQV BOV and put it in there, and that thing kept the boost in. Now the boost level's so high it's a little bit scary. The turbo fully spools up at 3.2k rpm right now and the boost level's above 14psi, probably somewhere near 16psi. Even on a dry straight asphalt road, at full boost at around 3.5k rpm to 3.7k rpm, the power output is so much that even the tires cannot keep up with the engine, and start screeching. That means I need new tires. Well, the treads on the old one are almost gone anyway so they would be due for replacement sometime in the next 6 months. Hopefully I would be able to find an internship that pays me enough for me to get 17" konig holes with toyo low profile tires.

Well, all that's just a distraction though. I wish today would pass by faster. Can't wait till Sunday. In fact I can't wait till Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Can someone please knock me out and wake me on Sunday afternoon? I'll pay you a couple of bucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vic said...

oh dear i have no clue either :(

Monday, February 06, 2006 9:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home