/* Amor vincit omnia: Happy Hallmark Day! */

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Hallmark Day!

I can't really remember what I was doing last v-day. It's really weird. lol maybe it's a repressed memory. Anyhow, this one's been pretty fun. Michelle's ex came to town for her. I thought it was really sweet of him to do that. Turned out that Dan had a little something for her too. For you folks back home, Dan's Carlos' roommate. Dan was like totally upset that the ex (name's Andrew) came down to town. Anyway, we were supposed to go to this nice Italian place called Provino's for dinner, but it was so damn packed. Now Aimee, Carlos' other roommate, had a class at 7 and it was like 530 already when we reached so we couldn't wait. So I was over discussing stuff with them and overhead Michelle say something like "well, everyone of us can wait except Aimee" and I thought it was just wrong... since it was Michelle's / Carlos' idea to have everyone there anyway. So Aimee suggested Thai and Michelle, Andrew and Dan rejected the idea, and Michelle suggested Loco's instead. Aimee was like "I aint come all the way out here to have loco's" and I kinda felt the same way. Didn't really feel like squeezing into a restaurant to have overpriced mediorce food. So I ended up taking Aimee to the Thai place in Opelika instead. To be frank, I've become fed up with Michelle not saying no and then eventually have to find out that whatever's been planned was not going to happen. Princess, it's a great way to make friends feel unimportant and lose them, in case you did not already know that. I'm not putting up with that kinda shit anymore so I'm not gonna be making any plans with her anymore, not that it would matter to her.

Anyway, dinner at the Thai place was good as usual. Left quite a sizeable tip for the poor waitress who was working on V-day :/ Went to Aimee's place after she got off class and devoured the Thai mango sticky rice that I was preparing earlier in the day. It was good, although I didn't think it was anywhere as good as Aimee said it was lol. But it's ok girl, flattery works hehe... Well... the rice was already 1/2 gone by the time i got there, which was really strange cuz the mangoes were still diced and in the fridge. Didn't leave any for the rest of them. Figured that if they didn't want Thai for dinner they wouldn't want Thai for dessert either.

Methinks I was mean today. Or maybe not. One thing's for sure, I was driving like a goddamn maniac. Dun matter. It's my car, and I dint hit anybody.

Oh yeah some moronic chick almost backed into my car. They stopped backing up inched from my car only after I've held the horn for nearly an eternity. This happened just one week after the stupid old lady backed into my car in the parking lot of Mandarin House. People in Alabama must have some sort of deficiency. It's common sense that you should be looking back when you are reversing. Apparently not everybody has common sense.

Oh yeah stole a can for Diet Cherry Vanilla Coke from Aimee tonight. It was soooooooooo good.

Well, hope you've had a great Hallmark Day. Mine was pretty good. I had a good time this entire day actually (despite some unhappy moments.) Thanks to Aimee for being my closest thing to a valentine tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home