/* Amor vincit omnia: Perhaps I really have not changed that much at all. */

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Perhaps I really have not changed that much at all.

I've been reading my chat history with Michelle (Lay, not Boykin) and realized that perhaps despite all that I made it out to be, I might not have changed that much. My temper's more mellow now, and I'm less obtruse, but it seems that when the rage flares up in me, I'm essentially the same. I'm the same person who shuts up and walks away...

Came across this quote which I think might be useful to everyone.

"You can't choose who you will love but you also can't just love who chooses you. Love is a matter of meeting the right person at the right time. Love isn't about becoming somebody else's perfect person, it's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can ever be. Don't give up when you still have something to give, nothing is really over till the moment you stop trying."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home