/* Amor vincit omnia: I could leave you, say goodbye; Or I could love you if I try, and left to my own devices I probably would. */

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I could leave you, say goodbye; Or I could love you if I try, and left to my own devices I probably would.

Just kidding.

I was talking to Karen just now. In case you guys are also wondering, no, I do not have a girlfriend, and yes, I still think of my ex once in a while. Well, it's not like I aint tried to get hooked up with somebody. Okay maybe it's because I aint tried hard enough. Since I got here, I don't think I've actually been on a date yet. That kinda sucks, yeah? See now Karen made an interesting point that perhaps the reason why I am not with someone is because I am still thinking about my ex. Well maybe, then again, it might just be that I'm still thinking about my ex once in a while because I'm not with somebody. It's a bit of both I guess. I mean I can seriously berate myself for the lack of concerted efforts in that area since I got here. I mean I although I wasn't with someone back in Singapore, I was still dating... and after I got here, it seems like my social life's disappeared. I blame the southern setting, the fact that I am yellow and the lack of attractive asian girls in Auburn. But the greatest cause is perhaps the fact that I feel somehow lesser. Maybe it's because I'm in an unfamiliar environment, or perhaps it's due to the fact that I'm both a foreigner and a member of a minority group. Maybe it's also due to the fact that people here are more xenophobic, although I doubt anyone can be more xenophobic, or in this case, ahnehphobic than Xiu0. XD See la Karen, you've got me staying up past my bedtime to rant about my pathetic personal life at 1am in the morning when I have class at 8am the next morning. Okay time to practice some spanish. Es la una menos diez de la noche. Mi clase de hístoria es a las ocho en punto de la mañana. ¡Caray! Translation: It's 1250am. My history class is at 8o'clock sharp in the morning. Shit!

Tsk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home