/* Amor vincit omnia: This is weird: I actually am feeling good. */

Sunday, January 23, 2005

This is weird: I actually am feeling good.

This is so damn weird. After a day of purposeless rotting in the house, then dragging myself to the gym and then to a short two mile run in the freezing cold, I am actually feeling pretty good. Maybe all that lack of exercise's gotten to me after all those months... you know... too many lipids in my body maybe...

Anyway, since there's so much angst on this blog, I think the template aint really appropriate. It looks so mild and peaceful and whatnot so I guess I'll be changing it really soon, probably once I get done with the cars, the upcoming tests and the fraternity rushes and whatnot (read: in 2 month's time.)

Oh well the main purpose of this post is to tell you guys about this game that I've just come across. It's really simple, and quite oldschool, but has surprising depth. The soundtrack' real cool too... Check it out. It's free and only 4mb big. The combat is simple, but needs a whole lot more micro-management that it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home