/* Amor vincit omnia: Tim's moving to Charleston. */

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Tim's moving to Charleston.

My roommate Tim's leaving today. He's going to Charlston next semester so I prolly won't be seeing him around very often. A pity though, he's a pretty cool guy. We threw a going-away party for him last night. Had a bunch of friends over including some cute girls heh heh heh... anyway I only took a couple of pictures last night. We were getting stone drunk last night heh... and I just started spouting my regular bullshit. Everything was going really great till late in the evening. A friend of my roommates started fucking this guy that my roommate was seeing, and guess what, they had to do it in HER room. So naturally she came back just after they went in, and Tim just went in there and told them to leave. Naturally I gave him a piece of my mind before he could flee with his tail between his legs. Heh... he called my roommate and said that we should apologize to him or see his "ugly side." Ugly side my ass... I don't think he has and ugly side cuz he's so ugly the doctor spanked his face, and his momma threw him away when he was born. Fucking Russsian, if he had any balls he would have come back into the apartment last night and faced the combined fury of our fists.

All that being said, it was a good night. Had alot of fun spouting random bullshit and making a fool of myself. As long as everyone is laughing, I don't mind. Hee hee especially if the cute girls are laughing... heh I am such a shallow person.

Morale of the story, don't trust your friend if she has green hair that looks like it's been damp for too long and algae's started growing on it. Yeah, the bitch's hair was an ugly shade of green on blonde. Looks like she has a fucking spouting brocolli for a head.

Alright y'all, chill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home