/* Amor vincit omnia: Spring Break is OVER! */

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Spring Break is OVER!

Okay. Today's the last day of spring break. I did absolutely NOTHING this spring break. Whoohoo! Exciting, aint it? Oh well, not exactly nothing... I visited Atlanta with my family and went to a factory outlet. Oh oh, I completed Halflife2 this week. It was sweet. The people at valve are real assholes though... now we have to wait another 5 years because of that cliffhanger ending.

Well, aint been feeling too good these two weeks. So much shit's been happening that I don't even feel like going into it. Sometimes I sit and wonder if I'm expecting too much from my life. After all, it had never been terribly exciting anyway. I think I really should be practicing what I preach. See, that's the problem with being an idealist with a extremely short attention span. My motivation to complete a certain task drops dramatically after the first hour. It's a miracle that I ever completed anything in the first place.

I'm STILL trying to sell my car. Unfortunately, it seems that the market is bearish at the moment and I've not had any luck selling it. Something tells me that I won't be able to sell it though, but I'm just being pessimistic. Sheesh, when so many things have not gone right for you for so long, you'll be pessimistic too. I hate the way things keep happening nowadays. Something would happen to get my hopes up, then they would be dashed to pieces. Maybe I'm expecting too much. Somehow I am under the infantile impression that whatever I believe is going to happen will happen. Funny aint it? I'm 22 years old and still having trouble coping with that. Man... if that was the case then all I would have to do is to buy lottery tickets.

I've been pretty cut off from alot of people lately. I'm just not happy and need time alone. There's too many people. I'm all alone. Maybe I need to be taking prozac. I need a soulmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home