/* Amor vincit omnia: I'm all set to overachieve? */

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm all set to overachieve?

Okay... here's the list of titles right now: VP Legislation of International Student Organization, VP Administration Pi Sigma Epsilon (marketing fraternity) and as of today, VP Advertising and Promotions of the American Marketing Association (Auburn Chapter.)

Man... I wish those were professional titles lol. I guess I'm all set to overachieve for the sake of my resume. I'm thinking of interning with the university's Marketing Director next semester... but it's slave labor... no pay sia... and I won't be able to work legally for the whole semester... I'm very open to suggestions at this point in time. On one hand, I will be performing free labor, on the other hand, I get to put it on my resume, and shut my parents' nagging for me to get a job.

Ehhh... I wish I didn't miss the briefing for the Sports Marketing Internship yesterday... bloody hell... thought it was today, but was actually yesterday. The interviews were supposed to be today... damn... I could've had a nice paying internship with the school instead of having to consider a non-paying one.

The semester's coming to an end. Still don't know how my grades are going to turn out... alot of it depends on the finals, but my spanish is almost a confirmed A. English's good right now. The rest well... we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home