/* Amor vincit omnia: I just want to fly. */

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I just want to fly.

I've just become the legislative vp of the International Student Organization. However, I do not even feel even slightly happy. How does one know what he really wants? And what happens when what you want really turns out to be something other than what you thought it was? What happens then? Can you be sure that it is really what you want?

Things never seem to work out for me. Never had for the past 20+ months. I guess this is the point in time where I get used to disappointment. I guess when one comes to that point, there is no point in holding back anymore. Afterall, when you expect failure and disappointment everytime, what have you got to lose?

Fear is the greatest inhibitor of a person's potential. How can you expect to fly if you don't take that leap of faith?

This world won't break me. I will fly, sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home