/* Amor vincit omnia: Soooooooooo serious! */

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Soooooooooo serious!

Methinks my blog has become too serious and sleep-inducing with all the whining and the ravings of a semi-insane (this in itself is a fallacy... for those who need proof just leave a comment...) yellow dude. Hee... so I really dunno what I am doing here, I'm just sitting in front of my laptop typing whatever comes across my mind right now.



Writer's block.



Maybe I should quit this blogging shit. I never write anything interesting anymore.


It's really hard to come up with something funny when you're not happy you know...


I'm messed up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why aren't you happy?

Friday, February 24, 2006 9:19:00 PM  
Blogger Vic said...

Haha who are you?

I'm unhappy because I always get my hopes up and reality doesn't live up to them :( my fault really.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 9:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happiness is how you look @ it maybe.. for some it's just a hot, thick cup of coffee in the morning.

Dude, keep your chin up! Life is what you make of it and that means it's in your hands.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 8:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home