/* Amor vincit omnia: Act of God (plus stupidity on my part) */

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Act of God (plus stupidity on my part)

Lightning struck a power line near my apartment yesterday. The resultant power surge killed the tv, gamecube and rendered the wan port of the wireless router inoperable. It was at that point in time when I realized that the surge protector that I had was hooked up to a power socket that wasn't earthed. Never thought such a thing would happen. Fucking Alabama and its surface power lines. I guess I was too used to having power lines BURIED IN THE GROUND.

Since now I am broke and bored, I've set up the Vic Lee's Lightning Disaster Fund. Please send any contributions via paypal to leenian@auburn.edu.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always return to where you came from:)




~~~~SWEET ~~~~HOME~~~~~ALABAMA~~~~~

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger Vic said...

Hmm... this comment is very typical...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 4:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home