/* Amor vincit omnia: I've been wanting to post for a long time (Finally it looked like winter) */

Friday, February 04, 2005

I've been wanting to post for a long time (Finally it looked like winter)

I've been wanting to make a post on my blog for a looooooong time, but then things just kept getting in the way. PSE and AUMA activities, coupled with schoolwork and car probs made me struggle to keep up for the past few weeks. Now that I've finally got a chance to take a breather, (one of the two car probs more or less settled,) I could finally find the time to post.

Okay sometime last weekend, I think it was Saturday, an ice storm passed through Auburn, and turned the landscape into a dreamy white, if only for just one morning. Luckily, I was up early to work out in the gym, and took several pictures. Go check them out. They are in my photolog.

Anyway I bought "Who moved my cheese" and read it. I feel like a new person. You should read that book too, and keep that cynical mind in your pocket while you read that. I'm really full of gusto and whatnot; the old whiny Vic is finally gone! I'm going to admit it. I was afraid of change, and blind to changes that were happening all around me. The best advice I could give anyone now, is to smell your cheese often, so that you know when it is growing old. Speaking of old cheese, it's pretty ridiculous how people in industrialized nations have such different health problems as third world countries eh? I mean, only in places like the United States would you find people telling others "Don't eat red meat!" Man... people in Africa are eating bark and you go around telling people "Don't eat red meat..." Man... if you can get your hands on a piece of steak, it is your responsibility to chew the hell out of it. And who's ever heard of anybody dying from eating red meat? Man... "Don't eat GREEN meat!" That's what people should be saying. Now THAT's something that you can die from eating. So the next time you are deciding between eating steak or fish, think about those sacred cows in India. Someone's gotta keep the cow population in check you know... might as well be you.

Anyway... just a couple more things here...

I made a Quiz for you! Take my Quiz! and then Check out the Scoreboard!
Yeah I think I'll put a perm link to this quiz here so that strangers who come across the site can spend 5 mins trying to use their psychic powers to defeat the law of averages to generate a score that indicate that they've been stalking me all my life. For those without psychic powers, there's always something called a retry, that is, if you're into these kinda things... urgh... stay back.

Okay I feel like a newcaster with too many things on his hand.

What kinda smile are you?


Smirk
You're the smirk,a frown-smile hybrid that's a
little bit cocky and usually associated with
evil or arrogant,but attractive people.You
probably just don't give a damn,but it's
everyone else's fault if you don't because
you're too awesome to have any real faults.

That anime guy looks damn gay. I have a frown-smile hybrid. Man... I didn't know they were cross-pollinating smiles... That last part... "you're too awesome to have any real faults." if someone says that to me in real life, unless she's a really cute girl, I would break the land speed record running in the opposite direction.
Okay now someone explain to me what the big, whitish uh... thing on the left is supposed to be. If it's his arm, which is what I am guessing, either the artist has a linear perception problem, or that guy just has a really big arm.
Oh yeah before I forget, please be patient with me regarding the music. I've stupidly put an mp3 on my server, so it takes forever to get dled onto your computer. Anyway, I'm gonna convert it to wma soon, but not very soon I think... busy la please understand abit... and I'm planning on writing a swf player so that you can choose (YES CHOOSE!) any of the songs from the list I would have. That would end your hours of bordem (<- all of a sudden I cannot spell bordem or watever I hope I spelled it right,) of listening to the same song, or more likely, hunting for the stop button in order to stop that sickening song from playing again.
Es la una y veinticinco a la maƱana. Estoy cansado y deseo dormirse. Buenos tardes.
Watch my spanish improve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home