/* Amor vincit omnia: Hi! It's me again. */

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Hi! It's me again.

Attended the American Marketing Association's annual convention in Atlanta yesterday. It was pretty fun, attended this talk by the guy from Coke who was in charge of developing Mike Thirst, the 12inch doll spokesperson for sprite. Had a networking event at a pub after the convention, and met quite a lot of cute girls. Pity we weren't staying the weekend in Atlanta. Was supposed to go clubbing with this girl from FSU but the group had other plans. Well, I guess it sucks to be me... Should have driven... oh well, there's away the PSE National Conventions at Miami next week! I'm leaving on Wednesday, and won't be back till Saturday night. More alcohol, more girls, more beach. It's gonna be a really good weekend.

Man... I've got 3 tests tomorrow and I aint prepared for them at all. And the problem is, I dun feel like studying at all. Just wanna go out and hit the clubs. Fortunately, no one's going tonite. Unfortunately, I've still gotta study. Accounting is so damn boring man... I can't believe there're people doing it for their livelihoods. It is totally mentally unstimulating. I would rather cut grass than study accounting.

So many things to do, so little time, and so little motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home