/* Amor vincit omnia: Meesa say Smile! */

Monday, March 07, 2005

Meesa say Smile!

I'm back from Miami Beach! Din't have time to shop there as the nearest commercial places were in South Beach which was 20 minutes away. Din't get to go clubbing either as the ladies that I went with had a tight budget. Took a couple of pictures there, will get on to it in a few days... just feel so damn tired... Drove 11 hours there and 10 hrs back. Nothing much other than that to report. Life's not been throwing much good stuff my way, but I'm thankful; it could have been worse.

I've really become deeply entrenched in my belief that perception defines reality, and that a smile is really a much better reaction to a problem than a frown. Some shit happened on this trip, and instead of launching into an argument, I just genuinely smiled and continued to be nice. Positivity really changes those around you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home