/* Amor vincit omnia: Crown VIC Pie */

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Crown VIC Pie

Yeah... time for an ego trip. Check out the Crown VIC Pie here. While you're at it, take a look at some pictures of Miami beach that I just got around to uploading.

Anyway, this is my current travel scoreboard. 11%. Damn sad.


create your own personalized map of the USA


In other news, the long lost twin brother of the new Pope has been found!

On a more serious note, TIME Magazine has found the cause of the US's economic and political woes.

This is a awesome site about Elena and her trips into the dead zone in Chernobyl. I don't use the word awesome alot, so you know that this site's really something. I came across this site a while back before I started this blog, and just came across it again so I'm putting it up.

I've been thinking... just who are you guys who've made the almost 900 hits to this blog? Please leave a comment and let me know, because, I CARE. Frankly, I'm just curious about why my blog would get any hits at all, being non-awesome and all... Anyway if you've been searching for something to send to that person whom you just couldn't care less about, you're in luck, cuz I've found it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home