/* Amor vincit omnia: Whoohoo */

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Whoohoo

Things are going great. Sent my car to Zen motorsports to get the catalytic oxygen sensor replaced yesterday. Finally have no more engine problems with it and it's running really smooth now. I can really feel horsepower finally restored to the engine. Also, the engine's finally not dumping fuel like it's nobody's business. The interior of the exhaust pipes have turned black because of all the carbon that my car was releasing. Miraculously, I think the weather stripping leaks have been fixed too. It was still dripping abit after tightening the clamps, but I think the rubber has deformed and conformed to the new shape, this sealing the car properly now. All that's left is to glue that small gap between the rear windshield and the canvas. But it's not leaking much anyway so I think I'm not going to rush into it. Just removed the 'Mitsubishi' sticker on my car too. Gonna pluck out the 'Eclipse' from the tail lamps this weekend to give my car that clean look. I'm probably gonna keep the 'Spyder' sticker though... I like the way it looks. Gonna save up for a cold air intake for my car. I'm gonna forgo the blowoff valve for a while cuz my friend says that it doesn't really help much with the turbo lag. Might as well get an additional 20hp for that amount of money.

Looks like I finally have peace of mind regarding my vechicle. It's been way overdue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home